Destination wedding are increasing year by year, and when your save the date goes out: you plan having 50 guests and you end up with more. This is a normal trend, usually you would have a 10%-20% off your invitations.
Here are some tips to:
Make all come
Make some reject
It is all up to you !
When you look into your wedding planner make sure you have a travel consultant that works with your planner to ensure your guests feel safe:
· Put name & contact details on your save the date of that magical person that will solve all your guests troubles and questions ( you don’t want to take that on you ,do you?!)
· Make sure you choose a wedding estate that is magical to you and also suitable for your guests
· If they need to travel during the wedding activities, make sure take care of their transportations
· Choose a location that is not tooo, tooooooo far from a city or the airport all your guests fly in.
· Organize a welcome ,and a good-by
· Just tell them you are getting married in Italy !
· Just do not read the above do’s.
· Choose something very expensive , a natural selection will be done
· It is difficult to find other no’s…. if you have them you are welcome, I will then put them in a list for my brides.
A destination wedding, if well planned becomes a real magical time where friends and family get together and share your most magical moment. From planning activities to….. just hanging by a pool with a Margarita . Come on… any better ideas ?!