Events! Well, they have a very special role to play in our lives! Who won’t like to enjoy them to the fullest? Having the event in an exotic and beautiful destination instead of a hometown venue is a great idea to combine the pleasure of the occasion with a chance to relax and enjoy.
You must be thinking of ‘planning a destination event’, as another daunting task for you but with us, you need not worry at all. Our scrupulous attention to every detail and customised programs for destination events ensures you relaxation throughout the planning process, whether you are miles away or right next door.
Here are the reasons to plan for a Destination Event:
- It gives you a chance to spend more time with your guests: Planning a destination event helps you spend more quality time with your near and dear one around!
- It allows you to experience not only a place, but a culture: While you opt for a Destination Event, you travel to a different location, experience the local culture and create wonderful memories for life!
- You can save on décor: Right from the pristine beaches to tidy vineyards to blooming gardens to graceful antiques, you have so much to choose from for that perfect destination event.Well, choosing the right destination for the event might save you on décor.
- It’s a remarkable excuse to limit the number of guests: This is something that happens naturally with a destination event. Everyone understands that a destination event requires time for travelling and a longer term commitment – a perfect excuse to limit unmanageable number of invitees
- Guests can save on a vacation: Many of the destinations offer bargain in exchange for group business.This is true if the guests leave for different getaways as well, so why not let your guests have a blast that they remember for life?
The very basic steps in planning a Destination Event include:
- Decide on a venue early and make a reservation.
- Have a contingency plan in case of bad weather, like rain, etc.
- Coordinate with your guests in advance
- Arrange for group activities for each day of your stay. Don’t forget to schedule them in a way so as to give your guests the flexibility to attend or pursue their own agenda.
- Pick the services of professional event planner who knows it all!
No matter the distance that you and your guests will be traveling, we are there to facilitate you with the best of your memories for life!
[…] Events! Well, they have a very special role to play in our lives! Who won’t like to enjoy them to the fullest? Having the event in an exotic and beautiful destination instead of a hometown venue is a great idea to combine the pleasure of the occasion with a chance to relax and enjoy. Read More […]