Atmosphere is an essential aspect of Your wedding. Listen and follow different sensations that a location transmit, that will help You decide at best!
The right location to choose: it’s not a secondary question! You can opt for a manor house, villas, restaurants, palaces… if You don’t need rooms. They are usually rent for the day. Otherwise, when You have guests overnight, choose hotels, a B&B, agritourism.
Take informations about what is included or not, if there are extras, a catering or if You can take Yours. Take note of each detail. Follow Your dreams, and find the magic!
Pros and cons…
Here is a list of informations and questions to take for a complete picture of the location. Ask without fear! :
– building and representative/contact data (name, numbers, email ecc);
– how many events are accepted in a day? One or more? If more, how do you manage it logistically?
– look for spaces and their capacity;
– consider a plan for raining days;
– consider where kitchens find, to decide the best area to set up party;
– complete fare for rent and payment modality;
– cancellation procedure;
– complete contract to be signed by both parts;
– is there an inner catering or You can choose Your preferite?
– do they have exclusive suppliers or preferences?
– about music: do they have permits? Until what time? Where can You dance (inside the building, or outside)? Who handle for Siae notifications?
– check parking and parking capacity;
– logistics: how hard or easy can be reach the location;
– lithing: electric capacity and number of power lines;
– forniture to rent: sofas, chairs ecc.
– take note of Your impression when You first get in and visit it.
– how many rooms are there? Which kind of rooms? Rates for them, also in case of exclusive;
– what is included in that rates?
– convenience of exclusive.
Usually there are no extras: You can organise the whole space as You like. That means… higher budget for the party!
Pay attention, without esclusive, there could be really a lot.